Interactive Yoda User's Guide (YodaJeff's Interactive Yoda Page)
Quick Start-Up Instructions
Before you begin your training with Yoda, please follow these simple
1. Have an adult install the batteries.
2. Turn Yoda upside down and open the
battery compartment door by
loosening the screw.
3. Insert 4 (four) "AA or LR6" batteries
(not included) into the battery
compartment and tighten the screw.
4. Do not over-tighten the screw because
this will cause damage.
5. Yoda will now wake up and be ready to play.
6. For more detailed instructions, read the section Replacing Batteries
To ensure proper function:
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard or rechargeable batteries.
- Battery installation should be done by an adult.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being
charged (if removable).
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are
to be used.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
WARNING: AVOID PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT.
**** HELPFUL TIP: Yoda is a state-of-the-art, electro-mechanical,
robotic toy. The mechanical sound you hear when Yoda moves is normal.
**** HELPFUL TIP: You will be able to tell when Yoda’s batteries wear out
because his behavior will become erratic and he may not always respond
to his sensors properly. If this happens, replace his batteries and he
should return to normal!
Next: Installing the Batteries in the Lightsaber
User's Guide Contents