Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #1 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #1

Date: Oct 18 1998 17:38:10 EDT
From: YodaJeff's Yoda Page Update List <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff's Yoda Page Updates 10-11 to 10-17

Week of October 11 - October 17, 1998

Welcome everyone, and thanks for taking a moment to re-subscribe through ListBot.

As of when I sent this out, my page has 664 hits. My old pages lasted for over a year, and only got 800 hits. On October 14, My page (at spree.com) turned 2 months old. This is awesome and I never thought I'd get this many hits in such little time (without pre-setting the counter or pressing reload 600 times). I thought having more than 100 pics was amazing, and I now have more than 600 (on my computer, they're not yet uploaded). My page has gone from the worst (trust me it was) to the best. I would like to thank all of you for helping me out and visiting my page.

Now, on to the updates:

I added a message board, but unfortunately I'm the only person to leave a message on it so far. Please feel free to add some information to it.

I added to my Yaddle page. It now has 5 pictures.

I changed my opening page to a greeting that will change every one or two months.

I updated my start page and added links to previous information.

A special contest, currently just for subscribers (that's you):

Create a new name for my page. I am looking for something creative and unique. Do not use Yoda's Hut, Dagobah, Yoda Page, Yoda's Mudhole, Yoda Multimedia Page or anything like that. You can have one of those names and change it a little or make it reflect Star Wars in some way (example: Yoda Multimedia Page = Yoda Multimedia Vault). Try to have it reflect on my page and everything it has to offer (Yoda, Yaddle, pictures, etc.). If I don't like any of the ideas, then I will keep my current name. I most likely will display this contest on my webpage. Anyone can submit a name, just e-mail it to yodajeff@hotmail.com You may sent multiple suggestions at a time.

"If the fans want to express their love for the films through a website, then that's fine with me. Fan sites encourage children to read and without those sites people might otherwise be watching TV."
-George Lucas

Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://members.spree.com/yodajeff/

PS - All the updates won't be this big, I felt like adding a lot to this one because I got bored.

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)