Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #15 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #15

Date: Jul 05 1999 02:18:48 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page Update List" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff's Updates (July 5, 1999)

50 members and growing!

I didn't have close to this many, but since I added the sign-up to the top of my page too, many more of you saw it.

Well, I've been updating more regularly now (I even updated today, when just about every other business is closed in the USA). I'm fixing things that need fixing. Please point something out to me if it isn't working.

Recent news at my site:
Livin' la vida Yoda - caught on tape
Win a 14 inch tall Yoda made of Legos - only at Target
Clearing up some confusion - about Yaddle and Even Piell
Clearing up some confusion - about Yoda training Obi-Wan
Episode I Yoda replica statue - made by Pepsi
and much, much more!

Note: The Episode I Yoda toy is being shipped to Wal-Mart stores, so it may be there soon. So far, they've only been in Targets as far as I know.

WARNING:
The Episode I Yoda toy DOESN'T say "Episode I" on it. Don't spend more on an "ERROR" at a online store or through a scalper. It also doesn't have the Patent Pending jibberish on it either. Don't spend more for a correct error. This may be changed in a later production, which would make these ones errors, but as it is now, they aren't.

Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://members.spree.com/yodajeff/

PS - If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail or ICQ the news to me. If you have ICQ, feel free to add me to your list, and I will also add you to my list as well.

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)