Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #21 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #21

Date: Sep 12 1999 17:46:54 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff's Yoda Page (September 12)

121 members and growing!!!

Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda

Welcome to today's update list. I'll try to send this out more regularly (every Sunday or so) from now on.

Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda

Today, I added a couple of much-anticipated features to my page. The first is a site-wide search. You enter what you're searching for, and a results page will come up. The only pages it doesn't search in are the collecting pages. The second feature is a forum. Many of you may call it a messageboard, and they are the same thing. You can post questions, and I (along with others) can reply to you. I have the power to delete and edit entries, so watch what you say. We can get discussions going (like which movie Yoda had the biggest role, etc.). Currently, I have two, one for basic Yoda questions and discussion, and the second is for collecting related questions and your recent finds. If these turn out to be a success, I will add more in the future.

Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda

On September 9, 1999 (9-9-99) I updated with some news regarding the Interactive Yoda (Furby) being delayed, not cancelled. Also included was some information on the release of a 28" tall plush Yoda in October 2000 at FAO Schwarz stores.

Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda

That's it for now, and be sure to check out the new features.
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

"The eagle may soar, but a weasel never gets sucked up into a jet engine."

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)