Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #45 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #45

Date: Dec 31 2000 21:16:33 EST
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: Comics news and update (December 31, 2000)

144 members

YodaJeff.com - YodaJeff.com - YodaJeff.com - YodaJeff.com

Here's the last update of the year.  I'll try to update and send these out more often next year.

Comic News:
Go to your local comic shop or book store and look for the following:

Star Wars Tales #6
Jedi Council: Acts of War 4 of 4

Star Wars Tales #6 has two different covers, one featuring Yoda, and one featuring Darth Vader and C-3P0.  Inside, it has multiple short stories, including one featuring an Imperial Probe Droid landing on Dagobah.  I haven't found this comic yet, so I can't tell you if it is any good yet.

Jedi Council: Acts of War is a four part miniseries featuring the Jedi Council.  Issue four is the first to feature Yoda on the cover, but he's been in all four of the issues.  The storyline is okay, but part four doesn't make too much sense without reading the first three first.

If you can't find these comics anywhere near you, you can order them online at http://www.tfaw.com

I'm still working hard on my new collectibles section.  It's taking a lot longer than I had expected, but when it's finished, it'll be the best around.

Thanks for your time.
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)