Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #27 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #27

Date: Nov 26 1999 17:13:33 EST
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff's Updates: October 26, 1999

133 members and growing! Be sure to tell all your Star Wars freak friends to sign up today!

Update:
I removed all of the banner ads from the pages. I received my first AllAdvantage check, so I added a link to that page to where the banners used to be. AllAdvantage makes me more profit, while you get paid too!

No banner ads = faster loading times!

Reasons to get paid to surf the net:
1. You get paid for something that you already do.
2. You get paid when your friends and their friends are online too.
3. There is a chance for unlimited profit.
4. It requires very little work.

Ok, now back to Yoda.
I hope to update the pictures page sometime, since I have many more intresting pics to add. I have a couple more movies, and some other new sections that I'm working on.

Under one month to Christmas (to those who celebrate it)
Get ready to receive a lot of Yoda stuff!

I'm thinking of adding a Christmas welcome screen as it approaches.
I have a few ideas, and some designs that I'm working on.

Looking through my page information, I noticed that the multimedia section is by far the most visited. I wonder why...

I have a feeling a poll will be coming to my page soon. If you have any ideas for questions, feel free to let me know.

I wanna do something interesting to mark the year 2000 (not the new Millenium, which actually starts in 2001). I have chat capabilities, and I could do something with that. I would like a celibrity chat (not necessarily at the same time), but I don't know any celebrities :-)

Let me know if you have any ideas for anything. Your feedback is appreciated.

Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)