Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #29 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #29

Date: Dec 02 1999 16:42:58 EST
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff's Updates: December 02, 1999

133 members and growing!

It's already December. Yay! For those of you signed up under me to get paid to surf the internet, it's a new month, so keep those viewbars visible! Thanks to all who have kept using the viewbar and supporting YodaJeff.com. I greatly appreciate it. For those of you who aren't, it's something to think about joining. Click on the "Get paid to surf" link on my page for more information.

Yoda news (the reason you joined this list):
Interactive Yoda:
There is so much mixed information on this topic, that I don't know what to put. Some say it's going to be available the first week of December (hey, that's now!), and others say that it probably won't be released until January. Originally, it was supposed to be released in July or August, but there have been (more than) a few delays. Still no official pictures.

FLASHBACK: December 25, 1998:
On this day in YodaJeff history, the Ultimate Yoda Collectors Guide was added. The guide lists most of the Yoda items ever made, and includes many pictures. The problem: this day also was the last update. I will try to update it before it becomes a year, since I have all the Episode I items to add still.
View the Ultimate Yoda Collectors Guide at:
http://www.yodajeff.com/collectibles/companies/collect.shtml

That's it for now.
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)