Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #36 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #36

Date: Apr 25 2000 16:08:16 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff.com - News Updates and Hello

146 members and growing!

It's been a while, I know, but here's an update.

As many of you must have noticed, I redesigned my page so hopefully it'll be easier to navigate. Just checking some stats for my page, I received around 400 hits within the past day, and within the next month or so I should pass 100,000. Yay! Thanks for visiting! With access to my page up so high, it can mean one of a few things:
1. The new layout let many know that there is more than the first welcome screen with news.
2. The Episode I release on video must have helped out some.
3. Someone or something important is linking to my site.

Enough about me, that's not why you subscribed to my list.

YODA NEWS
The interactive Yoda is expected to be released in "Late Fall" meaning a May / June release (hopefully). I really wish starwars.hasbro.com would update their "October 1999" date.

I hope to update with more multimedia (the most popular section on my page by far) soon. Just looking at what I have on my hard drive, I'm nearing 1500 pictures (yay!).

As I receive more news, I'll be updating my page. With the higher traffic I am receiving, I'll try to update as quickly as possible so more people can get more news sooner.

Thanks to Adam at Dagobah.com for linking to my page from his main page (the Yoda picture).

I recently got a new ICQ number, so those of you who would like to get (back) in touch with me, just e-mail me and I'll tell you my number.

I can't wait for that interactive Yoda to come out... from what I've seen/heard/read, it's going to be the greatest item ever.

If you have any Yoda news (such as finding the Interactibve Yoda or something), feel free to let me know so I can post it on my page. I also accept submissions if they're Yoda related images, movies, sound clips, fan-fiction, or just about anything else Yoda related.

If you are interested in Star Wars fan-films, check out ForceFlicks.com which lists hundreds of different films available for downloading.

That's all I can think of for today. Hopefully I'll get another message out next week or so.

Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)